Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lonely night, lonely me

Today, a friend's birthday, in the chicken pot shop to eat dinner, and later went to KTV, in that Youhou and dance incredibly happy to tune into the music DJ's, opening of flashing lights, then Yi Sha, I feel like was in a dream, his mind is not clear, Tiaoatiaoa ~ and even stood on the table,真爽ah, ha ha! Later on, I do not know how cry, and lie on the sofa, although see above, there is soot, or ignored, and a bit got a little older to me, and even be able to lie in such a dirty place! Now that I think all good disgusting! Thought of two people, two of letting me open up my heart wound people! Issued a message to them, one made a fool ... ... I said he had one was a bad man, and now you are mixing together with a ... ... ... ... They are all given me back the information, one said it is not I, ha ha, a sister ... that was his sister ... ... ... he saw the message urgent, and I asked him where? Does not even tell me, but also let me wait for his call? What is this thing ah. I have always prudent today, how it? His sister, I would faint! Also trouble in ... ... This is how ending the next? If his sister know who I am, but also not know how to think? ... ... I am crazy, it seems really can not drink alcohol ... ... ... ... how can I do? Do? Whether or not care! Hey! Now a family can not come back, in the cafes and experience the living! Lonely lonely night to accompany me ... ...